Saturday, April 12, 2014

Really Useful (But Not Popular) Inventions

There are a lot of wonderful inventions out there, from the simple ones like the light bulb, bicycles, and memory pillows, to cutting edge inventions like 100-petabit per second optic fiber internet cables (that's around 105 million GBPS for you) and 72-core graphics cards. This article is not about hose kind of inventions. What we'll be showing you are inventions that we find really useful.. they just didn't make it to the mainstream.

Broom Groomer

Remember that feeling of frustration when you're trying to sweep the floor and then mounds of dust and hair gets entangled with the broom (probably not if you have maids doing it for you)? Shaking the broom sometimes work, but sometimes it takes more than just that. No need to think about that anymore with this awesome Broom Groomer! I wonder why these things didn't sell well?


Photo Source: here





Sleeping Bag Pants

Imagine you are out camping in the wilderness, it's the middle of the night, and now you need to get something outside of your tent. You will stay cozy and nice in this awesome sleeping bag. I have can see a good improvement here though: add arms. How would you get whatever you were supposed to get in the first place???



Photo Source: here





Bladeless Fan

I personally know people who had a bad experience with a fan and it's rotating blades. Just imagine a toddler sticking a tiny little chubby finger into those blades... poor baby! But that's not a problem with this bladeless fan. I saw something like this in a mall near our place and I was really impressed. The blades are actually in the tube encasing the body so it's out of reach, and therefore possesses less risk for an accident to happen. Yes it's pretty cool, but pretty overpriced too. No wonder they don't sell well.

 





Infinite USB plugs

If you are like me, you probably find yourself always looking for additional USB ports. I have two phones with me that I keep continuously charged (one is for hotspot reasons, the other is a power-hungry android device), a tablet I also want charged all the time (for gaming purposes), and a combination of bluetooth keyboard, mouse, and headset. I can only plug all these when I'm at home and all my octopus-mumbo-jumbo wires are there, but when I'm on the go I usually find 2-3 USB ports on most laptops and PCs.

What I need is an infinite source of USB plugs! Is that even possible? Well, sort of. This innovative construction of the USB plug head will allow you to connect unlimited number of USB devices - not really unlimited because of electric power reasons, but still more than four.


Photo Source: here





Did you like what's on our list? Like us on Facebook for more interesting articles! facebook.com/OutofthisWorldFactsandFiction

No comments:

Post a Comment